1. WELCOME - President Steven Smith W5YME welcomed members and visitors. Steven also thanked Ladonna Goodson KG5GMC and helpers for their work to provide our pancake breakfast.
2. OPENING PRAYER - Chaplain Roger Fouse KB5ROD offered our opening prayer.
3. Vice President Jerry Goodson W5BFF reported the minutes from our August meeting.
4. TREASURERS REPORT - Cletus Bauer N5XFB reported we have $1577.85 in the regular account and $111.00 in the Breakfast fund. Our member account is right at 60.
5. OLD BUSINESS - After a long wait and mis-mailing, we do have our ARRL Affiliation Certificate in our possession.
6. NEW BUSINESS - Ham Radio Day in Paris was discussed and it was October 17, so it was decided to move our regular club meeting back one week to the 24th. Also, there will be ARRL VE Testing offered after our meeting today.
7. ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE REPORT - Jerry W5BFF reported plans for upcoming events. He planned for a RACC Tailgate sale in conjunction with the Texas QSO Party on September 26th.
8. SLIDE SHOW - Steven W5YME presented a slide show showing pictures from the RACC Field Day, Mena Hamfest, and a number of pictures showing how a repeater operates, work done at area repeater sites, towers, and antennas.
9. REPEATER REPORT - Trustee Jim Collom N5YU reported the club 146.98 repeater and Freedom Link repeaters are working well. He also reported that he and Steven W5YME assisted the FSARC with the setting up of a new repeater system at their 146.60, 145.45, and 147.200.
10. COUNTY ARES REPORT - No report.
11. With no other business or discusion, Steven W5YME adjourned the meeting